Format: Paperback|Change

This book was awesome. It has pull-out pages with 30 amazing airplane -, actually, 30 spaceships from the Star Wars movies. Each one has a few information pages about the specific ship, the pilot and the ship, weapons and defense, and how it does in battle. Then there is a series of pages showing how to create the ship. It will be awesome fun for young and young at heart. The ships you will create are:

Naboo N-1 Starfighter
Jedi Starfighter
Millennium Falcon
BTL-B Y-Wing
Advanced X1
T-35 X-Wing

You have pull-out pages to make 5 of each of the ships. This book will provide hours of fun.
VINE VOICEon 3 May 2015
I have to admit to be astonished. I bought this to satisfy my two sons who are Star Wars mad. I really thought I was wasting my money, and felt like I was shelling out just to shut them up. I couldn't have been more wrong. There are 30 models to make in this book - 5 copies of 6 different starships. So far we've made four different types. And they all fly and are more rugged than I had expected. Initially I did all the cutting and folding but now my 6-year-old is doing his own folding, and with great results. This is heartily recommended, from someone who was initially very sceptical.
on 4 September 2013
very easy to follow plans, they fly brilliantly and my boys (3 & 6) have had great fun!! my nephew (11) now wants the book too!!
on 12 December 2015
As other reviews have pointed out, you need to cut all the parts out yourself with scissors. The parts are also pretty small, some are slightly smaller than my thumb. It's still a good gift but the aforementioned issues make it more for an older, patient fan who would perhaps like making models as a general hobby. It's less suitable for a younger fan for whom the appeal is at least 90% "It's Star Wars!" and less than 10% "I like papercrafts". Given the price of other books on Amazon at the moment (for example, just £5 for the hardcover, 320 page Great British Bake Off: Everyday: Over 100 Foolproof Bakes and about £7 for many other hardcover, thicker Star Wars books) I can't say this is particularly good value for money. If it had all come pre-perforated then about £10 would be about right, but as it stands this is worth about £5.
on 6 December 2013
This is a gift for a star wars fan. The models are very small, (most less than a few cms) so will be very fiddly, but lots to do so will keep him busy at xmas!
on 14 October 2013
If you love paper planes and Star Wars this is an excellent book for you. There is some great detail about the various craft as well as great information about how to get the plane to fly correctly, useful for any normal paper plane also.
on 20 January 2013
I bought it for a Christmas present for my 11yr old nephew. I expected there to be perforations round the cut outs but there are not and it is difficult to cut them cleanly. Nicely printed though and good info.
on 9 May 2013
Brought for a 40th birthday present for a massive starwars fan he's been happy building since receiving it! Great for older kids and grown up fans
on 19 August 2015
Had so much fun with the product, great design, flew really well. The only problem was some of the pages were slightly misprinted and as a perfectionist in this sort of thing it was a bit annoying I couldn't line some of them up properly. But overall very good!
on 2 September 2015
Bought this as both a fan of Star Wars and origami. The paper appears thin and flimsy but having created the ships it folds and holds lithe shape really well. Great creative activity for geeks of all ages.