5.0 out of 5 stars Great for boys
My son age 6 was delighted to share this book with his cousin age 8 having read it a few times. The boys had a sleepover and instead of hearing the usual noise in the mornings the 8 year old was reading the book out loud to my son and my son was reading the voices - should be more like this!
Published on 14 Nov 2011 by J

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what we had hoped for...
Published on 14 Dec 2011 by Tinksjane

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what we had hoped for..., 14 Dec 2011
Tinksjane "tink" (Cambridgeshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Lego Star Wars: Darth Maul's Mission (Episode 1) (Paperback)
We were disappointed at how thin this book was! There is a lot of pictures, but to me they all seemed to look similar to the next picture and the story was incredibly small, very little reading quality and I found myself having to "add" bits to the story to stretch it out for the bedtime read with my son. He loves Star Wars and Lego, but even he was not "excited" over this book. If you are a die hard fan then fair enough, but otherwise I would give it a miss!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for boys, 14 Nov 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars poorly produced, 11 Jan 2012
I have to say that my 5 year old loves this book. But, it is poorly produced - it contains spelling mistakes, and it is falling apart after just two weeks. And, as has been said elsewhere - it is very thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for anearly reader and Lego Star Wars fan, 24 Nov 2013
My 6 year old son is Lego mad (Star Wars in particular) and he loves this book. As well as me reading it to him, as his reading has improved, he has read it over and over again by himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars, 24 Aug 2013
Great quality for the value,Brought for my son turning 7,Looking for more as they make a great collection for any Super Hero fan,Very pleased,I know my son will love it :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 9 Jun 2013
A big hit with my 5 year old daughter. Simple story, bright colourful pictures with characters she knew. Good price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 24 May 2013
great if your child likes star wars and is developing their reading skills. easy enough for the child to feel achievements from reading them well

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet book, 16 Mar 2013
Daughter loves lalaloopsy and this book is nice quality with great pictures, story more suitable for the younger child though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any Lalaloopsy fan!, 10 Dec 2012
Bought for my 5 year old and it's fast become her favourite bedtime story. A bit cheesy for mum but daughter loves it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 21 May 2012
Steven R. McEvoy "MCWPP" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This book was a lot of fun. It took the characters we know and love and put them in a story a child's imagination could have come up with, such as Darth Maul's Party Town, a beach part with beach balls and sand castle, and Star Destroyers. Wonderfully illustrated and with the Lego Star Wars Characters. The story is light and fun and will entertain and spark the imagination of children either for story telling or creating with their own lego.

Lego Star Wars: Darth Maul's Mission (Episode 1)
Lego Star Wars: Darth Maul's Mission (Episode 1) by Ace Landers (Paperback - Sep 2011)
Used & New from: £0.01