Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 November 2011
The third in the Amulet trilogy, a very interesting story, very appealing graphics. Totally recommend it.
I wish I had all the volumes in hard cover.

One repeated disappointment with amazon packing:

Unless a bigger package, they always managed to pack my books so poorly that I cant get them in perfect condition.
I like to have my books in perfect condition even after I read them. And when they come with bent corners or so, it's very annoying.
This happens sometimes with PC games in carton boxes.

Amazon should be more careful when packing books.
on 1 December 2011
My son who is not a keen reader loves this series. When this book arrived we did not see him for several hours as he immersed himself in the story. Great graphics, story line attractive for boys.
on 18 January 2012
Great series of graphic novels, excellent illustrations and fast and easy to read. My 10 year old loves them. He has the first 4, but it seems there are more to come.
on 19 March 2012
Its exlatly what you would expect if you chose it from a shop , what you see is what you get . I'm very satisfied with this survise and would definitely try it again .
on 31 March 2012
All of the Amulet books are simply amazing. I know a kid who shares them with everyone in her class(30 people)and not one of them do not like it,they all pester her to give them the Amulet books'. 30 children adore your books Amulet!!!:P ;) :u).
on 26 February 2014
Great intro to graphic novel for kids..my 10 year old loves Amulet, he's read them all & is chomping at the bit for book 6 to come out.
on 10 July 2013
This book was ordered for my daughter, she liked it and read it really quickly. The book arrived promptly and in good condition.
on 15 August 2013
My daughter is addicted to this series. It's not cheap but the books are excellent quality and will be read over and over again.