5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive!
Published on 4 July 1999

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE HURRY UP
I'v been waiting a couple years and I think it's about time to come out with book #2. Bruce, You may have other books, but did you book #1 was good? Your readers are waiting. Some of us for 4-5 years. I'm getting tired of waiting. I hope it will be as good as the first book. My sister has been waiting as long as me. She is now 15, and I'm 11.
Published on 8 May 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive!, 4 July 1999
By A Customer
Bruce Coville is such an amazing writer! I've read other unicorn books and I just keep going back to Bruce's books. I have read "Into the Land of the Unicorns" twice and I'm in the middle of it again! I have loved unicorns since I was little. I wish I could rate it ten big stars! I could read it over and over again, it just doesn't get boring, it seems like I'm reading it the first time every time I read it! I really hope to see book twenty of the "Unicorn Chronicles"! I can't wait to get "The Song of the Wanderer"! P.S. Other authors just can't describe a unicorn as good as Bruce does!

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting, like everyone else, 3 Jun 1999
By A Customer
I just wanted to say that people should stop giving the book negative scores JUST BECAUSE IT'S NOT OUT YET. I'm sure that there are some people who judge books by there scores and I want to give a book I think will be great (I loved the first one) a chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars How unicorn stories should be, 19 Jan 2009
J. Bartholomew (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Song of the Wanderer (Unicorn Chronicles) (Mass Market Paperback)
I hope no potential readers have been put off by the low reviews given by impatient people!
I found both this book and the first one to be absolutely amazing, with no loose ends and a cliffhanger at the end of every chapter. There are enough original characters (dimblethum, delvers etc.) to make this story different from the other unicorn tales out there yet it's perfect for any fantasy novel lover.
Don't be put off by its child readership, it appears to me that children's stories can be just as enjoyable as ones for adults.
The only problem I have now is waiting for the next one! (in paperback that is)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book 1, 29 Jun 1999
By A Customer
I read book one when it came out 2-3 years ago. I have been going crazy. I just want to thank Mr. Covil (is that spelled right?) For cont. this series. The first book left me up on top of a ledg and hope the other is as good. I read it in class one day and the teacher took it away. She ended up reading it and loving it. I my self have read it at least 100 times. Thanks again Bruce. A Super Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 21 Nov 2013
Didn't know what to expected when I purchased this book, but my 9 yr old loved it and I have now bought more in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars Its almost finally here!, 8 July 1999
By A Customer
Like many of the others, I read Into the Land of the Unicorns when I was either in 4th or 3rd grade and I loved it. Before that I was barely interested in fantasy at all. After I read it I began checking scholastic magazines for the sequel but was always disapointed. I am now 14 and ecstatic that it is going to come out soon!I hope I can get it for my birthday!Whoo hoo!

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE HURRY UP, 8 May 1999

1.0 out of 5 stars Is it just me?, 28 April 1999
By A Customer
Seems like I have been getting this "coming soon" notice for over a year. Mr. Coville, are you really writing another book? I am about to outgrow the juvinile/young adult section!

Song of the Wanderer (Unicorn Chronicles)
Song of the Wanderer (Unicorn Chronicles) by Bruce Coville (Mass Market Paperback - Aug 2008)