5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Pokemon fun .. a hit !
Published on 9 April 2010 by I. Mcintosh

Published on 28 April 2009 by Blood_Lust

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better... random Pokemon used and not the best., 28 April 2009
This review is from: How to Draw Pokemon Sinnoh Friends (Pokémon) (Paperback)
It was cool but there were not many Pokemans in there. They didn't even choose the cutest or anything, they're mainly the ones exclusice to Sinnoh, not 'some' as the title suggests. The ones that are in there are very well done and the instructions and tips are clear. As with any 'how to draw' book, the steps seem too big between drawings but thats not a problem for older kids to keep up with. The pokemon in there are:
Mantyke (yuck)
Weavile
Chatot
Lucario
Manaphy
It's really not a bad book, i was just expecting more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Pokemon fun .. a hit !, 9 April 2010
I. Mcintosh "Ian Mc" (Great Yarmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: How to Draw Pokemon Sinnoh Friends (Pokémon) (Paperback)
I bought this along with another How to Draw Pokemon book from Amazon. Pokemon seems to have had a new lease of life recently and my 8yr old along with his School mates are mad on it at the moment. I bought this book for his birthday as something a little different from just the trading cards and my son now sits for hours and hours drawing his favourite Characters .. a great gift to get the kids away from the electronic stuff they use too often these days .. Oh my god I sound like my parents ! Seriously though, if your kids have a creative side and enjoy Pokemon then get them this book, it will be a hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for pokemon fans!, 9 Nov 2009
This review is from: How to Draw Pokemon Sinnoh Friends (Pokémon) (Paperback)
I bought this for my 9 year old son who is Pokemon mad. He loves it, and has made some great pictures. I also bought another one as a gift for a 6 year old Pokemon fan, and she and her 9 year old sister love it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabby, 12 July 2010
This review is from: How to Draw Pokemon Sinnoh Friends (Pokémon) (Paperback)
I'm a fifteen year old girl and love this product xD I can't draw at all, but it really helped me, and I was proud of my pictures. considering you can buy it for a penny, you can't really go wrong. Some nice characters, some random ones, but I drew them all anyways ^^

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 13 Mar 2009
This review is from: How to Draw Pokemon Sinnoh Friends (Pokémon) (Paperback)
this were a gift for my son. it went down a treat he loved it.
He never stops now..

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant buy!, 22 Sep 2009
Mrs. R. Jasper "Rach72" (West Mids, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Draw Pokemon Sinnoh Friends (Pokémon) (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 9yr old daughter who's hooked on pokemon & loves drawing. It arrived quickly & well packaged. I saved it for a special treat and she was thrilled with it! My 11yr old son has enjoyed peeping in it too & drawn a few pictures. It's given them more confidence to draw their favourite characters.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much to it, 1 Jun 2014
S. Collings "Mum of 3" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Draw Pokemon Sinnoh Friends (Pokémon) (Paperback)
My little girl liked this, but it took her about 20 minutes to draw all the featured Pokemon. There isn't much in the book so it didn't hold her attention for long.

5.0 out of 5 stars very apt, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: How to Draw Pokemon Sinnoh Friends (Pokémon) (Paperback)
This chosen with Pokemon pencil case. I thought it very thin and not much to look at but Pokemon fan loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: How to Draw Pokemon Sinnoh Friends (Pokémon) (Paperback)
This if for a Christmas stocking filler present so not been used yet. I am sure my son will love it though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 April 2013
This review is from: How to Draw Pokemon Sinnoh Friends (Pokémon) (Paperback)
Good for the kids at work. It appealed to the younger ones as well as the older ones- they were really pleased with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

How to Draw Pokemon Sinnoh Friends (Pokémon)
How to Draw Pokemon Sinnoh Friends (Pokémon) by Maria B Alfano (Paperback - 1 July 2008)
Used & New from: Ł0.01