5.0 out of 5 stars Old Macdonald
When I saw this darling little hand puppet book combination, I just had to get it for my little grandson. Each finger has a sweet little animal who lives on Old MacDonald's farm: a duck, a cat, a dog, a pig, and a cow. Within the palm of the puppet is a little board book imbedded into it so that you never have to go looking for both the book and the puppet...
Published on 16 May 2008 by Tami Brady

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute for an older baby
4 mth old daughter likes to sit on my knee while I make sounds using the finger puppets. Laughs her head off when I say oink! oink! Bit young to appreciate the book part but likes me to turn the pages. Nice for some short one to one time.
Published on 27 Nov 2011 by Tinytot

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Macdonald, 16 May 2008
Tami Brady "Tami Brady: Transition-Empowermen... (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Old MacDonald Hand Puppet (Board book)

Within five minutes of this book arriving at home, the packaging was ripped off and the puppet in full use. Within half an hour of gleeful laughing (both the adults and the baby), the fingers were completely soaked. Evidentially, my grandson likes the feel of the fabric in his mouth. It seems that the cat is his favorite as it is bright orange and has some colourful stripes on it. Thank goodness the material is durable because I think this item is going to get a lot of rugged use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 31 July 2010
This review is from: Old MacDonald Hand Puppet (Board book)
Beautiful little book for babies. My son loves it and all the little finger puppet animals, particularly the pig. Very well made product and at a very reasonable price. I'll be buying more of these books as my son gets older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Dec 2010
This review is from: Old MacDonald Hand Puppet (Board book)
Was brought one of these for my daughter's christening and liked it so much I brought some for her friend's 1st birthdays!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy / book, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Old MacDonald Hand Puppet (Board book)
My daughter loves it! Great toy / book to sing to my little one and she loves the puppets. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Idea, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Old MacDonald Hand Puppet (Board book)
Really like this book, puppet idea, I chose this one as it has five different animals so could be used with other animal songs too. Am sure when baby arrives, s/he will love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars entertaining puppet book, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Old MacDonald Hand Puppet (Board book)
Beautiful interactive glove puppets will keep all little ones mind and hands active as they explore and enjoy. Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars A great puppet, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Old MacDonald Hand Puppet (Board book)
A great, brightly coloured puppet for little ones to learn about farm animals. My son loves this puppet and I have purchased it for other friends babies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab idea but flawed design., 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Old MacDonald Hand Puppet (Board book)
My baby LOVES this book. I wish the hand puppet and the book were detachable though. It's been sucked and chewed to death and I can't clean it. Still, if you want to entertain a baby, you can't go wrong with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Old MacDonald Hand Puppet (Board book)
Bought for my grandson who will sit & giggle for ages when we play with it. Will look at this site for future purchases

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fun and delivered on time, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Old MacDonald Hand Puppet (Board book)
Really great item for 1 y/o or older - its a really fun way to tell a story and play at the same time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Old MacDonald Hand Puppet
Old MacDonald Hand Puppet by Michelle Berg (Board book - 4 July 2007)
7.99