4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!!, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Biology, International Edition (Paperback)
This is an excellent all round biology book. It covers everything for a wide ranging biology third level course. I had borrowed this book from the college library several times before I bought so I knew exactly what to expect. BUT....in the book I borrowed from the library (same ISBN and cover), I was led to believe that by purchasing the book I would have access (through a code to be provided in the book) to Cengage Now online content which I had hoped would prove useful. This turned out not to be the case. Online content is NOT available with this book and this is not made clear in the product description. The online purchase could be purchased separately but it is very expensive. If I had bought the book from the college book shop, I would have received online content only marginally more expensive than purchasing it from amazon. Be aware of this before you chose to purchase here instead of a book shop. Having said that, the book as a "stand alone book" is truly excellent. The end of chapter reviews and revision questions are particularly good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book., 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Biology, International Edition (Paperback)
I really love this book. It's very helpful if you've just stared your adventure with biology. The quality of the text and images is very high. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 1 Jun 2012
This review is from: Biology, International Edition (Paperback)
This book is an excellent textbook for Biology. It explains everything in the simplest terms, and goes into detail about most subjects. If you are looking for an overview of Biology, I highly recommended this book- the written language is accessible and easy to understand.
My only quarry would be that the human biology is not as developed, and for that I would recommend a strict Human Biology book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 12 Mar 2012
This review is from: Biology, International Edition (Paperback)
The Biology book is really amazing. I bought it for my niece, she studies in a collage right now and this book is a great help, as there is not enough materials/books avaliable from school library. I would definatelly recommend it.

Biology, International Edition
Biology, International Edition by SOLOMON/BERG/MARTIN (Paperback - 15 Oct 2010)