Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 2 April 2013
Just what we needed for our trip this summer. We will be travelling around a lot of California and this map is easy to read and very detailed.
on 21 February 2013
Rand McNally maps are the best for finding your way about if you don't have a Satnav. There is a lot of detail on this map and there are maps of all the major cities which is a real bonus. It is just what I needed to find my way around California.
on 27 February 2013
As first timers to the West Coast, this is the map that we are taking with us 'on tour' along with a sat nav. Call me old fashioned but there is something about maps that make the travelling far more interesting than a drive from A to B. At this price, the map was a really good value item and if you don't mind the fact that you have to open it up and fold it back again, no issue!
on 15 December 2013
Bought 2 maps for recent trip to California. Never really used this one as it was so difficult to read. Go for the Marco Polo map instead.
on 30 August 2014
The paper quality of the map was really poor. This affected how we were able to read the map. It should have been a great map to use with good information on it. The map was in two parts by the end of day three of our trip and in three parts by the end. Though we joked about it, it was not possible to fold the map without a tear occurring. We bought a much better quality map in California which is is withstanding use. Paper is much thicker and up to the job.
on 20 August 2014
This was a good map for our road trip in California, showing tourist sights etc. it's not as detailed as maps in UK but does have street maps of the larger towns and citie: supplemented this with google maps on IPad when trying to find hotels etc. do take a real of clear tape with you as it is quite flimsy and after only a few folding and unfolding episodes it tears down the creases!
on 27 June 2013
I wanted a good old fashioned fold out paper map before we went away as my other half is a hands on visual kind of route planner LOL.
Exactly what we needed!
on 11 June 2013
I bought this map before we went to California on holiday and it proved invaluable - satnavs are all very well, but there is no substitute for spreading out a map and getting a feel for your journey. After two weeks' hard work and much refolding, it is falling to bits, but the price was also so competitive, I would buy another one if we were to go again
on 21 April 2013
I have yet to use this map as my holiday is a month away however it arrived in a timely manner and is in excellent condition.
on 6 July 2013
Good map, using in a couple of weeks, easy and clear to read, which will be good while in the road!