5.0 out of 5 stars YES!!
As a person who is a mere generation removed from that of William Shatner, I was thrilled that this book 'spoke' to me. From the wonderful cover photo to the very last sentence, I could not put this book down. In fact, I read it over the short span of two evenings.

Published on 9 Dec 2011 by Marion Marchetto

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun in places but...
Please don't get me wrong - I adored Shatner's previous book 'Up til Now' which was all over the place but so entertaining, but this seems quite bitter in places and spoilt the light touch that he generally has.
Published on 19 Jan 2012 by KOTWF

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!!, 9 Dec 2011
This review is from: Shatner Rules: Your Guide to Understanding the Shatnerverse and the World at Large (Hardcover)

A funny yet simultaneously serious look at life, Shatner Rules has me at last understanding the concept behind self-promotion. NOTE: As a writer myself, I've never been comfortable with promoting my work. Thanks to Bill Shatner, that has changed.

Throughout the stories and anecdotes this reader came away with the intended message: Say yes to opportunity because it may lead to something better. That happened frequently for Mr. Shatner and reading about it made for great entertainment. There were many places where I had to simply read passages aloud for my husband. My favorite story is of the William Shatner Thanksgiving Blowout!

Thank you Mr. Shatner for such an entertaining book and for teaching this reviewer the secret behind Saying Yes!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun in places but..., 19 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Shatner rules ok, 30 Nov 2011
I bought the book and loved the style and great humour involved in it. Getting the cd was a brilliant idea so I can lighten the boredam on some of my longer journeys for work. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 20 May 2014
I really
enjoyed this book I only read William
Shatner book I had two strokes in 06 very slow. Paula boucher?

Used & New from: 0.01