5.0 out of 5 stars The best and most comprehensive guide to sleep and wellness
After more than 25 years of insomnia I've read my share of books on sleep and this is by far the best.

It provides a great guide to sleep hygiene which includes everything from choosing the best mattress, to sound proofing your room, developing good bedtime habits and understanding your own issues.

The book is full of handy quizzes that help you...
Published on 24 Feb 2007 by Talia Mana

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so happy
I waited a long time for this book to be delivered.I was so disappointed with it.Maybe I expected too much.
I am going to read it again and maybe I will feel more positive!!
I felt the book offered no new information and could have just got the same advice from the internet.
Sorry!
Published on 28 Sep 2010 by Sarah A. Brazil

5.0 out of 5 stars The best and most comprehensive guide to sleep and wellness, 24 Feb 2007
Talia Mana (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Good Night: The Sleep Doctor's 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health (Hardcover)

The book is full of handy quizzes that help you identify problem areas and provides comprehensive solutions for you to address these issues and get a good night's sleep. The book is full of examples and helpful tips and includes worksheets for you to record your sleep during the four week program.

If you're impatient to jump into the 4 week program you can start that immediately but I would strongly recommend reading the preceding chapters so you can eliminate problems from light, noise, pets, uncomfortable pillows and the like.

Good Night covers all the basics of getting a good night sleep, including recommendations on snacks to help you get to sleep and ideas for decorating your room to minimise distractions.

The book distinguishes between disordered sleeping and sleep disorders covering off the common sleep disorders and how they are diagnosed. The pros and cons of various remedies including sleeping pills and alternative remedies are also covered.

For anyone interested in weight loss or wanting to look younger or remove those black circles under the eyes, Good Night tells you why sleep might be interfering with your energy, appetite and appearance as well as providing guidelines to look and feel younger healthier and slimmer. What could be better

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so happy, 28 Sep 2010
I am going to read it again and maybe I will feel more positive!!
Sorry!