Format: Hardcover|Change

on 15 September 2014
Excellent book. Lives up to its reputation.
With more pages and smaller print than the undergraduate book it packs a whole lot of information in.
Like the undergraduate book I think the problems are mostly a bit below the level of difficulty I would expect for the target audience.
on 2 March 2013
Excellent text, much detail needs fleshing out with other tomes but if you need a well crafted overview then this could be for you.
on 1 February 2014
I just bought the Kindle version and I am upset. All the pictures are in black&white on my Kindle Fire, whereas in the preview they are in colour. It does not say on the Kindle page that the photos are in b&w. Had to pay a lot of money and if I would have known before I would have bought the hardcover version of the book.
on 12 August 2011
I used this for a 2nd year university course and it was an excellent reference book. Easy to find stuff, and good for hobby reading too. I love collecting scientific texts to read for random times of boredom and wont be selling this anytime soon! Buy it and enjoy it!