5.0 out of 5 stars Great preparation book
Published 21 months ago by Madalina Ciobanu

1.0 out of 5 stars MAC USERS BEWARE
If you want to run this course using a Mac you will not be able to unless you have a very old Mac with PowerPC. I e-mailed the company and their technical department told me that the CD rom has not been updated with the book ( even though they say this edition is 2012) and is not compatible with the new generation MACs.

This is not good enough, and I still...
Published on 22 Nov. 2012 by napoliman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great preparation book, 30 Oct. 2013
I bought this book 6 months before my TOEFL iBT test and it was the only preparation material I used. I would recommend it to anyone signing up for the test, as there are plenty of exercises and simulations both in the book and on the CDs. I found them very helpful, as I used to practice with the CD and a timer, which helped me get used to the structure and work on my answer to time ratio.
If it helps, following preparation with this book, I obtained a score of 109 out 120 in April 2012.

1.0 out of 5 stars MAC USERS BEWARE, 22 Nov. 2012

This is not good enough, and I still await a reply to my complaint to Cambridge Publications. Sloppy service from a normally reliable publishing house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 7 Sept. 2014
Despatched on time. Good quality.

Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL® Test Audio CDs (8)
Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL® Test Audio CDs (8) by Robert Gear (Audio CD - 23 Oct. 2006)