4.0 out of 5 stars pls answer my questions?
I enroled for level1(1st certificate exam )class in guildford college.just quiet confuse,I need to do practice with tests and check my answers.and wanna ve cd s to be able to do it too.is it what I am looking for as u ve too many on internet
Published 7 months ago by hiya

3.0 out of 5 stars FCE
Additional info: It should be said that this book also comes with a CD-Rom, for those who want it. I didn't know that and bought a copy without the CD and is not sold separately, which is a shame!
Published on 7 Nov 2009 by Dra Carmo Souza Faro

4.0 out of 5 stars pls answer my questions?, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Cambridge First Certificate in English 1 for updated exam Student's Book with answers: Official Examination papers from University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: Level 1 (FCE Practice Tests) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Need the audio CDs, too?, 7 Dec 2009
flyinghyphen "flyinghyphen" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
ISBN: 0521714508 is Student's book with Answers
ISBN: 0521714443 is Student's book withOUT Answers
ISBN: 0521714524 is a set of 2 Audio CDs
ISBN: 0521714516 is the Self-study pack (which includes ISBN: 0521714508 and ISBN: 0521714524)

Cambridge First Certificate in English 1 for Updated Exam Self-study Pack: Official Examination Papers from University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: Level 1 (FCE Practice Tests)

3.0 out of 5 stars FCE, 7 Nov 2009