5.0 out of 5 stars Especially love the CD-ROM
Bought this title a couple of weeks ago, needing a solid dictionary for work. Have to say that I barely touched the book after having installed the software from the accompanying CD-ROM. The software tool is open all the time that I am writing and - being a non-native speaker - I also use the pronunciation tool quite often when I check a word for spelling or meaning. For...
Published on 31 Dec 2009 by Edwin

2.0 out of 5 stars Not So Advanced
Product was easy to
- install in Windows 7
- navigate

The range of vocabulary is not suitable to claim it as ADVANCED Dictionary.

Disappointment.
Published on 9 Mar 2010 by Amazon Loyal Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 30 Sep 2013
Mr. G. Lota - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary with CD-ROM (Paperback)
excellent value
item is as described.
iteam arrived earlier than expected.
would purchase from seller again.
much cheaper than in stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 July 2013
I feel ashamed to admit the Dictionary of English. the CD working with windows 8. Very helpful book and I thinking that everybody have to have at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic dictionary for ESOL students, 11 April 2013
if you are just learning english, then go for this dictionary. it has lovely photos and the texture is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cambridge ALD purchase rating, 2 Feb 2013
I was needing an Advanced Learner's Dictionary. I am a brazilian student, and I am studying for the TOEFL test. I preferred this dictionary because it's the more ilustrated. This dictionary is helping me a lot, and I recommend it for all students of the English language. And more, I make an excellent deal, because the price of Amazon is good. It was great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 29 Jan 2013
I bought it one month, and I think it is a very useful English dictionary, and has a exquisite package.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comment's, 27 Jan 2013
Good dictionary for English students.......I recommend if you like to buy and English Dictionary for English Languaje students

and to learn more....

5.0 out of 5 stars Book with CD, 7 Jan 2013
Really practical in layout though a bit heavy to be carrying around though that is made up for by the fact that it comes with a CD that is very user friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dictionary!!!!, 27 Oct 2012
For someone who wants to learn English, I recommend this Dictionary. I've installed the CD-ROM in my Laptop without problems. My Laptop works with Windows 7. And the Cambridge Dictionary give me a lot of support, in the meaning of Words and Pronunciation too. I come from Peru, and my mother language is Spanish, this is the reason because for me is VERY IMPORTANT THE PRONUNCIATION. In English you write in one way, but the pronunciation is very different. This makes a very big difference against another languages, like Spanish or German. You can practice and correct the pronunciation with the help of the program. CONGRATULATIONS, IT IS A VERY GOOD TOOL, to learn to speak a very good English.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 19 Dec 2010
Arrived on time in safe packaging, well done! The dictionary? Revised, practical, extremely useful, comes with a CD-rom which is the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best dictionary ever, 5 Sep 2010
It's magnificent. Clear explanations the whole book through, list of false friends and much, much more. The best value for money.

Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary with CD-ROM
Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary with CD-ROM by Cambridge University Press (Paperback - 10 April 2008)