5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!
My client and I are both delighted with this book. As the title suggests it's real English and excellent for a student wishing to improve their speaking and listening skills. Sometimes I have trouble finding good authentic listening material for my clients but this book is just what I was looking for.
Published 8 months ago by Mme Sally Nichols

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly OK
This contains some relevant real life situations but Units 12-16 are for business meetings and making presentations. Most of my students never use these sections. I would have liked to see more examples of 'real life' events to include asking directions/social situations/shopping trips/understanding transport etc.
Published 2 months ago by celticlady

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly OK, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cambridge English Skills Real Listening and Speaking 3 with Answers and Audio CD (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 3 Aug 2013
Mme Sally Nichols (France) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Cambridge English Speaking and Listening, 4 Feb 2013
The books arrived about 3 days. They are good quality books with CD's, I like that Listening parts for improving my skills. But one thing i feel not that clear when i'm doing listening part, sometime it's difficult to find which pages it goes to. Anyway they are good value books to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book covering a lot of real-life situations, 12 Jun 2012
Liv (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I've used this book mainly for one-on-one classes, where it's enormously helpful for providing a structured guide for listening and speaking practice. Has some use as extra materials for classes too. A good range of realistic British and other English listening exercises, in short manageable modules. Students enjoy this book.

ARRAY(0xaf2bb84c)