on 31 July 2008
It is a waste of time and money, you need a CD to work with this book, otherwise you don't know what you suppose to write. The book its self does not indicate that CD is required. So very dissappointed.
on 9 March 2008
Superb book and ideal preparation tool for the IELTS exam, highly recommended. Please note that you do have to buy the CD separately.
on 22 April 2008
This book is ok. But not highly recommented. Please note, you will not get CD with it.
on 20 November 2008
I had a very short time to study for my ielts exam, I used this book with the CD and had an average ielts score of 7.5. I highly recommend it. The drawback is the price of the whole package (I mean the book and the CD).
on 22 July 2009
Don't buy this product if you need the audio CDs.

If you don't need the audio CDs (because you use this book in the classroom or because your teacher has it), this product is good for you.

If you do need the Audio CDs (because you are studying it by yourself or your teacher doesn't have it), you may consider another product:

Cambridge IELTS 6 Self-study Pack: Examination papers from University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Ielts Practice Tests) [Student Edition] (Paperback)
ISBN-10: 052169308X
ISBN-13: 978-0521693080

It's available on Amazon's web site too.

Go to the product page and see my review there.

Good luck.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2009
Audio CDs and cassettes containing the recorded material are also available. Audio Cassettes: ISBN: 0521693098. Audio CDs: ISBN: 0521693101. Self-study Pack: ISBN: 052169308X.
on 25 March 2013
Good book for IELTS preparation and self study ( I already have Audio CD so, I don't mind by this book without CD) Recommended for people who already have CD.
on 8 November 2010
An excellent collection of genuine exam papers from Cambridge - I have just piloted a class and found these materials to be really useful.
on 14 February 2014
WHY NOT CD IN THE PACKAGE?
I NEED CD TO TRAINING MY LISTENING, BUT I CAN NOT SEE ANY CD IN MY PACKAGE!
on 13 June 2009
it is great it helps me alto in my IELTS study