5.0 out of 5 stars Great help for English AS revision
Published on 27 Mar 2009 by JulieGirl

2.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate
Published on 10 Jan 2011 by Sara Jafari

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help for English AS revision, 27 Mar 2009
This review is from: Cambridge Wizard Student Guide The Kite Runner (Cambridge Wizard English Student Guides) (Paperback)
I'm studying The Kite Runner for my English AS exam in May. I notice that York Notes by Hosseini himself are due out in August but that's too late for me. I bought this book and it is excellent for revision purposes. There's a great chapter by chapter synopsis along with commentary, good character notes, 2 fully written exam essays and some interesting insights into the history of Afghanistan.

It's a very quick read too. A great aid to revision. Enjoy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate, 10 Jan 2011
Although the study guide does have good points and essay examples which would be helpful, I kept noticing mistakes in the study guide. They would say Hassan said something when really Baba did or get a date wrong and it would just annoy me because if I didn't have my own notes I would have used the inacurate information in my exam. For that reason, I think it is good but it could be a lot better.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Kite Runner, 10 April 2013
I bought this book for my daughter to help with her a levels It was very useful for writing essays and exams. It also had some useful tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful study notes, 30 Nov 2012
Cambridge Wizards never fail to come up with the goods - and that's as true of this small volume as of anything else. Everything you wanted to know about "The Kite Runner" is here -- buy it now!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 20 May 2012
This book was not as good as I had anticpated it would be as there were a few errors (for example, characters' names and chapter number references.) This caused me to doubt the overall reliability of some of the notes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cambridge Wizard Student Guide The Kite Runner, 8 Mar 2010
good guide to the Kite Runner - includes context of Afghanistan and includes a bit about Hosseini.