5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended
I enjoy reading this book - I'm taking biomedical science, concentrating on molecular cell biology (and microbiology) and find this book to be a great resource - fills in the clinical side of things which other greats (which are concentrating on yeasts and Drosophila) don't.
If I had the time, I'd read it cover to cover. I certainly intend to, after...
Published on 2 Jan. 2006

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!
I am a physiology student and I took this book out of the library to aid my understanding of various topics but found it actually did the complete opposite - it confused me no end!
Published on 13 May 2008 by Penny Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 2 Jan. 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Human Molecular Biology: An Introduction to the Molecular Basis of Health and Disease (Paperback)
If I had the time, I'd read it cover to cover. I certainly intend to, after I've finished my course!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 13 May 2008
The way in which it is written is completely illogical and makes simple concepts seem unclear, and the headings make it very hard to find the information you are looking for (though most times I found it didn't even exist!).
Overall, if you are looking for an 'introduction' to molecular biology - do not buy this book!

Used & New from: £16.86