Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 September 2010
Has topical everyday vocab with plenty of short exercises (and answer key).
Nice one for all learners of English, mainly addressed at Entry 2/Entry 3/Level 1 learners. I recommend it to all my students and foreign friends.
on 13 February 2011
I've got this book for self studying and it really has helped me improve my English. I study the lessons, do the exercises from the CD, and after that, I listen to how to pronounce the sentence correctly and repeat it. I highly recommend this book.
on 13 April 2015
A well presented, clear and easy to use book
on 21 December 2015
Excellent. Usefull for all level of students, even advanced ones who need to revise basic vocab from time to time. I have been looking for a vocab book like this for a while., and I have finally found.it
on 15 July 2010
A good start... but somehow I find there is a lot of vocabulary worth being included in each chapter which doesn't appear. This is extra work as I need to list it myself.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 September 2014
A great way to use upper-intermediate level vocabulary in a fun and functional way.
on 7 August 2015
Super for improving your english
on 15 July 2009
I have had things from Amazon before and their service with this book was as always great.The book itself is very useful and would be ideal for anyone whose knowledge of the English language needs a good MOT. I strongly recommend it!
on 7 March 2015