Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 December 2012
A very good, comprehensive guide to Prehistory in the British Isles and Ireland. Be aware the text begins with the neolithic, which is not clear from the title.
on 18 October 2014
very good thank you :-)
on 11 February 2016
Very intereasting book.
VINE VOICEon 19 December 2007
I bought this to inform other reading about the genetic pre-history of the UK. Once I opened it I discovered that it is really an academic text designed to support undergraduates - this means the style is somewhat dry (though well written) compared to the rather more coffee table book I was expecting.

On that basis I have rated 3* - quite possibly a more academic reader would rate it higher.