Objective IELTS Advanced Student's Book with CD-ROM
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:£21.75+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 12 July 2010
I would like to recommend this book because it covers all four sections of IELTS test -->listening,reading,writing and speaking.
The book is organised in an easy-to-survey manner and gives many great tips how to improve your English,especially reading and writing skills.
I,personally,find it very useful for refreshing,completing and enriching my vocabulary.
Both,Objective IELTS Advanced and Intermediate Self-Study Student's Books are full of contemporary topics and I used them both to prepare for my IELTS test, which I passed successfully with overall band score 7.0 .
Also,I would like to warn all future users that they need to buy audio CD set,matching to these books,so they can practise listening sections of the books.
GOOD LUCK & ENJOY !!!
on 13 March 2014
This is a very good book for those ones studying IELTS. The level is also quite high and the vocabulary is very interesting. I loved the book and it has really helped me to improve my English.
on 12 September 2014
Great book to get a higher level.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Common Mistakes at IELTS Advanced And How to Avoid Them
Common Mistakes at IELTS Advanced And How to Avoid Them by Julie Moore (Paperback - 29 Mar. 2007)

Objective IELTS Advanced Self Study Student's Book with CD ROM
Objective IELTS Advanced Self Study Student's Book with CD ROM by Annette Capel (Paperback - 25 May 2006)