5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for bringing a group together.
I've been using this book for my business English semi-
intensive. Each week, I choose an exercise from the group
as a warmer. It really gets the group animated and gets
them to work together and is also a good preparation for
longer group or pairwork.
Published on 8 July 2009 by English Trainer

3.0 out of 5 stars somewhat limited
Published 11 months ago by Stephanie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for bringing a group together., 8 July 2009
This review is from: Five-Minute Activities for Business English (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers) (Paperback)
I've been using this book for my business English semi-
intensive. Each week, I choose an exercise from the group
as a warmer. It really gets the group animated and gets
them to work together and is also a good preparation for
longer group or pairwork.

4.0 out of 5 stars English, simply the best, 17 Aug 2010
Brian Bentley - See all my reviews
I'm extremely satisfied with 'FIVE-MINUTE ACTIVITIES FOR BUSINESS ENGLSH, for two reasons.
i) the content is exactly what I need to assist me in putting together my program for teaching business English oveseas.
ii)the speed with which I received it from Amazon UK, in fact,it arrived several days before I expected it.
I can recommend it to anyone interested in Business English, it is concise,comprehensive and ideal for setting out lesson plans.
Thanks Amazon, rian B

5.0 out of 5 stars 5-Minute Business English Activities, 11 July 2010
Excellent resource that is flexible and transferable to all kinds of environments/areas.

Suitable for all abilities where the activities can be adapted quite easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and easy to use, 29 Jan 2013
I am an English teacher and I acquired this book recently. I am using it with all my in company students.
The beauty of it is that almost all oral activities can be used with students from elementary to advanced levels.

You do not have to make copies for students. There are no board games, cards, or question sheets. They are simply activities the teacher will propose together with an example. Students will do the rest: conversation! debate!

3.0 out of 5 stars somewhat limited, 8 Sep 2013
I was expecting a much thicker book with much more vocabulary, especially vocabulary of a very high level. In both these respects I was disappointed. I guess this book is more recommendable for teachers teaching lower level students. This is not suitable for highly qualified students who already have an intermediate level and who want difficult and new technical vocabulary in their sectors.

14.08