5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!
After 20 years of teaching EFL I have to say, this is probably the best grammar book for intermediate students. Clear, concise, yet comprehensive, it doesn't leave anything to chance, giving and explaining alternative answers - and you can be completely confident that you're teaching the 'correct' grammar - which sadly isn't so for all grammar books.
Published on 21 July 2006 by Patience

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best book to learn grammar from.
I bought this book with the hope to improve my grammar after reading the reviews here. Perhaps others may have found this book extremely useful, however I personally have not found it beneficial. The other day I wanted to find out about the first conditonal and found that it only has 2 lines on it, which does not make it any clearer.
It definitely has a lot of...
Published on 11 April 2010 by Phil S.B

‹ Previous | 110 11 1216 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great help!, 22 Mar. 2013
I brought this book when I got a teaching job in Saudi, it arrived quickly and I have to say it really helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: English Grammar In Use with Answers and CD ROM: A Self-study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Students of English (Paperback)
This book is written very well and it will give you an great overview about English grammar and its rules.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 21 July 2013
I bought this for a student to take back to France. She was delighted! The CD ROM was especially useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and easy to understand. Recomended!, 5 Feb. 2014
I liked very much this book, it was over what I expected. I will purchase other books of the same serie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for beginners, 24 Feb. 2015
Perfect for beginners. The grammar in use series is one of the best. I'm v. happy and I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars English lessons, 28 Jan. 2014
My students absolutely love this book. It is very user friendly and does just what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars I hve been using Enlish Grmmar in Use for yeas ..., 7 Sept. 2014
I hve been using Enlish Grmmar in Use for yeas and had to purchse a nw on as I had lost my other one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Very pleased with the quality of the purchase and speed of delivery. Very satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 April 2014
it is what I expected as I have seen the book already in a library hence I look and ordered it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Jan. 2012
The book English Grammar in Use is good! And it is very fast that i receive it. That is great.

‹ Previous | 110 11 1216 | Next ›