5.0 out of 5 stars Great book
This is a great book about the mental and cognitive processes which guide us through our life.
It demonstrate the heuristics by different experiments which makes it more believable.
Published on 11 Dec. 2012 by Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Where is the spirit ?
I needed this book for my PHD. However I was disappointed because it is heavy, full of excessive statistics and lacking synthesis. The examples are mundane. I could not use them in my daily life nor in my thesis. The subject was promising. I should have wished more stamina, more simplicity, more reusable and applicable ideas.
Published on 12 Oct. 2009 by Jacques de Schryver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Judgment under Uncertainty: Heuristics and Biases (Paperback)
However, this is the academic version of this topic, so if someone wants to read about it in an easier language, I recommend reading "Thinking, fast and slow" by Daniel Kahneman.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best book I've ever seen about probability., 21 Oct. 1998
By A Customer
I've never seen better explanations of how probabilities should be calculated. And the book is fascinating -- especially what the authors describe about the results of surveys designed to reveal the most common mistakes people make when estimating probabilities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sept. 2014
NO PROBLEM WITH THIS BOOK.

2.0 out of 5 stars Where is the spirit ?, 12 Oct. 2009
Jacques de Schryver (Strasbourg, Al France) - See all my reviews

Judgment under Uncertainty: Heuristics and Biases
Judgment under Uncertainty: Heuristics and Biases by Daniel Kahneman (Paperback - 30 April 1982)