Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 September 2013
I am very satisfied with my purchase--this book is very well written and I found all the information I needed at the beginner/intermediate level in international law.

I recommend this book to the students who are looking for at first a general source of international law, given by law experts.
on 9 December 2013
This book provides a concise introduction to international law. Jan Klabbers guides the reader through the book at a steady pace and with good humour (which is refreshing for a law book!) I hope Jan has written more law books as I find her way of explaining the law very simple to understand.

I thought the book would be much thicker than it actually is however, it is still very detailed as Jan does not complicate the law nor take pages to explain simple facts.

I used this book for my international criminal law module so it is also very versatile. I actually enjoyed reading this book so would highly recommend!
on 9 April 2015
This book is excellently written. It's clear, concise and informative.
I would recommend this book to anyone trying to refresh their memory of international law, or even as a revision guide if you've already studied the core material.
I'm very happy with this purchase.
on 22 November 2015
I recommend this one to all IL students
on 15 January 2016
great item, exactly as described
on 6 November 2013
The book is missing its table of contents and index pages and starts from page 7 or so...But the text itself...its actual content is great for students now beginning to study international law.
on 10 October 2014