4.0 out of 5 stars Great help with your English studies
Has topical everyday vocab with plenty of short exercises (and answer key).
Nice one for all learners of English, mainly addressed at Entry 2/Entry 3/Level 1 learners. I recommend it to all my students and foreign friends.
Published on 1 Sep 2010 by Viv

3.0 out of 5 stars A good start
A good start... but somehow I find there is a lot of vocabulary worth being included in each chapter which doesn't appear. This is extra work as I need to list it myself.
Published on 15 July 2010 by BlueSky

4.0 out of 5 stars Great help with your English studies, 1 Sep 2010
Has topical everyday vocab with plenty of short exercises (and answer key).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for self studying!, 13 Feb 2011
I've got this book for self studying and it really has helped me improve my English. I study the lessons, do the exercises from the CD, and after that, I listen to how to pronounce the sentence correctly and repeat it. I highly recommend this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good start, 15 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A good service, 15 July 2009
I have had things from Amazon before and their service with this book was as always great.The book itself is very useful and would be ideal for anyone whose knowledge of the English language needs a good MOT. I strongly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars English Vocabulary in Use Pre-Intermediate and Intermadiate Book, 20 Mar 2007
After carefully examine and consider again, I have to admit it is not necessary to make any changes on this revised edition. I found this as very valuable reference book for me even if I spent two years in the U.K.

English Vocabulary in Use Pre-intermediate and Intermediate
English Vocabulary in Use Pre-intermediate and Intermediate by Stuart Redman (Paperback - 12 Nov 2001)
Used & New from: 1.57