4.0 out of 5 stars Like the Bible, still fixed everyting I needed it for
There's good reason this book is still in print after 20 years.Its clear diagrams helped me fix plumbing, repair electrical appliances and even restring an expensive drapery rod so it would last another 20 years. Not only that, but when I wrote the author for extra help, he spent time giving me the answers I needed.
Published on 11 Aug 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the Date!
This book seems up-to-date until you see the original print date. It hasn't been updated much since the '70s, and although some procedures haven't changed (e.g, fixing an electrical connection) that much, others have (eg, electronics equipment).
Published on 20 Feb 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the Date!, 20 Feb 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: How to Fix Damn near Everything (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the Bible, still fixed everyting I needed it for, 11 Aug 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: How to Fix Damn near Everything (Hardcover)

How to Fix Damn near Everything
How to Fix Damn near Everything by Franklynn Peterson (Hardcover - 1 Aug 1996)
Used & New from: 3.04