5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!
This book was pretty good. I enjoy weird fact books and this is one of my favorites. I have used this book for school projects which I got A's on because of the interesting facts. For instince, two tribes in the world are the only ones known not to use fire?! And if you pore a minute amount of liquor on a scorpion it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
Published on 6 Sept. 1999

1.0 out of 5 stars complicated and dull
I bought this book as a gift for my information-obsessed boyfriend, but when I opened it to have a look at it, it was not what I expected at all.
The pages were cramped and the secrions not clearly shown. It did not pull me in and keep my attention. I could not find specific informaiton that I knew was supposed to be in it as the page guide was not clear enough...
Published on 29 Jan. 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars complicated and dull, 29 Jan. 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: 2201 Fascinating Facts: 2 Vols. in One (Hardcover)
If you want an information book I would no recommend you buy this one as it confused me and to be honest, I found it slightly boring!
Also, it doesn't have many pictures in it, something that brightens the page and keeps your focus!
In the end, I bought my boyfriend another book of the same subject "The Ultimate Book of Lists" which is brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!, 6 Sept. 1999
By A Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 7 Sept. 2014
good read

2201 Fascinating Facts: 2 Vols. in One
2201 Fascinating Facts: 2 Vols. in One by David Louis (Hardcover - 1 Aug. 1987)
Used & New from: £0.01