5.0 out of 5 stars Three great books in one
This has become my bible. Three great books in one. The original power of positive thinking. Then the follow up, the positive principle today which is all about reinforcing the principles of book one and keeping it going and finally the enthusiasm book. I'm half way through this one and I feel fantastic.

I cannot recommend this enough. What a bargain.
Published on 13 Aug 2006 by Cornishboy

1.0 out of 5 stars Thinking doesn't enter into it!
Published on 8 Feb 2007 by Alison

5.0 out of 5 stars Three great books in one, 13 Aug 2006
This review is from: Three complete books: The Power of Positive Thinking - The Positive Principle Today - Enthusiasm Makes a Difference (Hardcover)

I cannot recommend this enough. What a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Three Complete Books, The Power of Positive Thinking etc.-, 10 Jan 2012
Mr Peter Warby (St Albans, UK United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Three great books, what a bargain! Norman Vincent Peale's books have been an inspiration to me. They are filled with practical faith-based advice which for me, has really worked.

I think the two reviews you show, one very positive the other sceptical and somewhat dismissive, do go to show something of a dicotomy. The author was the pastor of a famous Christian church and his teaching and advice is faith based. As a christian, I can appreciate that those who have difficulties with this faith may struggle to chime with his views and his teaching. However unless people are determindly atheist/agnostic in their beliefs, I feel there are great lessons in these books.Three complete books: The Power of Positive Thinking - The Positive Principle Today - Enthusiasm Makes a Difference

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 16 Feb 2014
i need it . it's really impressive book which can help you you be positive thinker n optimistic.So buy it please.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thinking doesn't enter into it!, 8 Feb 2007
If I could have chosen 0 stars I would have... Well this book really should have been titled The power of Faith and not mentioned the act of thinking at all. I for one do not follow any particular chosen or structured faith as such and do not use such a system by which to make my decisions. I had hoped to read about positive THOUGHT but found none. If you have faith - of any kind - ideally that should give you some kind of satisfaction in why you are here and how best to live and purpose of being and thus some sense of happiness solely through those beliefs - maybe. Is that really what a book on 'positive thinking' should even touch apon? I don't think it has anything to do with thinking and only slightly anything with being positive. If a book wants to preach then why doesn't it just be honest and say that at least somewhere so that those wanting a sermon can buy it and those that don't can look for a book that actually does what it says on the book jacket!