5.0 out of 5 stars Annother Hooper great read with the Bishop Files
Published 18 months ago by Julie Alexander

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in this and I usually like Kay Hooper
I have read all Kay Hoopers Bishop books and enjoyed them but found this one was not up a usual standard. Maybe being the first in a new story line they will get better.
Published 20 months ago by Mrs Anne Harper

5.0 out of 5 stars Annother Hooper great read with the Bishop Files, 17 Jun 2013
I turly enjoy Kay Hooper books especially the Bishop Files. Granted that in this book Bishop did not feature much but I think this is obviously and introduction to her next series and for me it was a read in one night. So for all of you who enjoy the Bishop Files books be warned this is another night stealer, don't pick it up if you need to have a good night sleep as you will just keep reading.

I can't wait for the next one, please Ms Hooper don't leave it too long we will start to get withdrawl symptoms:-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in this and I usually like Kay Hooper, 15 April 2013
This review is from: First Prophet, The (Bishop Files Novels) (Mass Market Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov 2014
great book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug 2014
Great read

First Prophet, The (Bishop Files Novels)
First Prophet, The (Bishop Files Novels) by Kay Hooper (Mass Market Paperback - 7 Feb 2013)