5.0 out of 5 stars definitely NOT disappointed!!!!!, 27 July 1997
By A Customer
The Valentine Legacy is excactly what you would except from Coulter, perfect!!!! I had read the other two Legacys before reading this one (I bought them all at the same time because I love COulter's style!!) and I loved the way she linked all of the characters lives together letting us read more of the Duchess and Marcus( my two favorite characters). Keep writing Cathrine!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars gives the feel good factor, 24 Jun 2008
A very nice and enjoyable tale the last and I think the best of a trilogy.
We first met James and his family in the Wyndham Legacy and I loved hearing James's story. As usual the characters are likable and lively and the book as a whole a very enjoyable read. I hated when I finished it as I wanted to go on reading about them but then Coulter always leaves you wanting more

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down, 8 Nov 1998
By A Customer
This is one of my most favorite books by Coulter. I have read it so many times that I had to get a new copy. I found Jessie endearing in her hilarious attempts to make herself into the kind of woman that James would notice. James is oblivious to her except as a racing appointent until fate strikes sending her fleeeing to England and his relatives. When James finds her she has been transformed from a tomboy to a beautiful woman. As they find eachother they also find a mystery that still haunts Jessie. This book has it all.

4.0 out of 5 stars COULTER SUCCEEDS AGAIN!, 24 Jan 1997
By A Customer
This book is really great. I have read all of the books in the trilogy as well as the viking trilogy, and this is one of the best. It has a great plot, a good mystery, and intriguing characters. I was constantly wondering what would happen next. It didn't seem as if Jessie and James would ever, or could ever get together.
One thing I especially like about Caltherine Coulter's trilogies are that she uses the characters from her previous books again, so you get even more insight into them.
For any Catherine Coulter fans, or romance fans in general, this book is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent must read book by Catherine Coulter!!!, 27 May 1999
By A Customer
I thought this book was wonderfully written and was extremely exciting. The characters, Jesse and James, were magnificent.

The Valentine Legacy (The Legacy Trilogy)
The Valentine Legacy (The Legacy Trilogy) by Catherine Coulter (Mass Market Paperback - 31 Jan 2012)