on 12 June 2013
I enjoyed all 3 books in this trilogy, having read the first I had to go on and read the other two, but I definitley liked this one the best. As with all of them, it was exciting, but I also liked Zoe best of the three heroines.
on 19 November 2014
excellent
on 14 September 2013
I loved all 3 books, great characters, great plot, love and friendship, would recommend the series, I read all 3 books in 5 days!
on 11 October 2012
The story is fantastic, as is it's prequels. Unfortunately, the kindle edition of the three books in this trilogy are full of spelling and punctuation errors. If you're going to buy this, buy the paperback.
on 19 March 2006
And what an ending!!
Not my fav of the trilogy but a great ending to the Key Trilogy.
The story of Zoe and Bradly and the completion of the Quest!
on 24 September 2012
Nora Roberts is amazing! and this trilogy is one of her best works, have been waiting to read this the 3rd and last in this set and it most certainly brought this fabulous Saga to a great conclusion.
on 25 August 2014
The last of the trilogy and I was gutted to have got to the last page. I loved this set they really had me hooked from the first page on Book 1 right through to the last page of Book 3.
on 14 April 2013
Too expensive for what you're getting, which is essentially the same old story being churned out again & again, with only the characters, setting & adversity changing between stories.
on 10 October 2014
Enjoyed this book immensely. I will look forward
Reading another of Nora Roberts books. I recommend this book to every one to read you will find it hard to put this book down.
on 28 February 2014
Carried on a journey with three friends and the men who loved them. I read all the books one after the other. I just couldn't put them down till I finished. Now to look for more!