Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 16 August 2012
I really enjoyed this book and will def read more of her thrillers! This was not as good as her Kate Burkholder series but still a very good read with a good story line and interesting characters.
on 4 December 2013
This book is far below the standard of Castillo's Kate Burkholder books. Poorly written, much over use of the expression "dam it" and embarrassing descriptions of sexual encounters. Not to be recommended
on 23 September 2012
The story starts from such a simple premise, a woman trying to find her birth mother. From that comes murder and mayhem, redemption and love. I really enjoyed this book. Linda Castillo has produced some good lead characters in Addison and Randall, a believable and intensely cruel baddie and a great story.
on 19 February 2014
seemed to be not enough story to fill the book so was made up with a lot of un-needed romance .compared to her other books was very disappointing
on 18 October 2014
l love the way Linda Castillo writes and although not her best book you still want to find out if all is ok in the end. The only thing that spoiled this one for me is the number of proof errors. Whoever did the proof reading must have been having a really bad day.
on 22 May 2015
I have only previously read her books based on the ex- Amish police officer and have thoroughly enjoyed them. However although the story was good I didn't like the graphic sex scenes too much for me, I had to skip pages.
on 10 May 2014
I have always enjoyed reading Linda Castillo her books have a perfect blend of mystery, romance, murder what more could you want. This book has been on my list of to read for a long time, I enjoyed every minute.
on 19 December 2014
This is my fourth book by this author I have read. I found the story weak as though it couldn't decide whether to be a racy story or a murder mystery
.very disappointing.
on 24 April 2013
This book grabs your interest quickly and the many twists and turns keep you guessing until well into the story. Well written with interesting characters.
on 13 September 2013
Easy reading and a predictable ending. It still had some tense moments which made it hard to put down Randall made a perfect hero.