Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 23 October 2013
I value every one of these stories. The writers are I feel, friends because they see beyond the appearance of the sterile normality bred by closed hearts and living with the illusion of our limited beliefs and expectations. These stories remind us of who we can be, how we can Love and who we are in Truth when we are both human and align ourselves with the Power of the Source from which we came. I thank them for their tales.
on 27 January 2001
I really dislike books with compilations of short stories from different authors and this is the reason!... The stories are sort of 'cut short' with just a start, a fleeting middle with no in-depth descriptions of the characters feelings and then an abrupt ending. The stories just did not flow and I ended up feeling totally dissatisfied with the buy! What a let down!