5.0 out of 5 stars A >>NOVEL<< among novels.
Published on 11 Dec. 1998

1.0 out of 5 stars blah
This book was so boring that I couldnt even finish it. Just because it's a romance novel doesnt mean that it has to be so badly written. In the time it takes you to read this book you might as well have written one of your own instead because just about anyone could do as badly and you'd probably have more fun writing your own anyway.
Published on 30 Mar. 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars A >>NOVEL<< among novels., 11 Dec. 1998
This review is from: The Wyndham Legacy (Mass Market Paperback)
The Wyndham Legacy has a spice and daring which few romantic novelists can create. The characters are sharp, yet well rounded and the plot is as intriguing as it is unpredicatable. I love the interchange of spite between Wilhemmina and the Duchess. They add so much more pizzaz to the novel. I was laughing hysterically at three o'clock in the morning and couldn't put the book down. I think my favorite part of the novel would be the Duchess's occupation. It defines her humor and independence. It makes her real. Thank-you Catherine Coulter for so many hours of enjoyment. This is a definite keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this story ,its characters had so much personality, 23 Nov. 1998
This review is from: The Wyndham Legacy (Mass Market Paperback)
I have read all three legacys and I loved the first one and the third one , the story of North and Caroline was not as exciting as Marcus and The Duchess. The butlers and maid were hysterical.But the Duchesses fiery temper along with Marcus's really spiced things up. In the second ,story it lacked excitement , But the Valentine legacy was also great as Wilhemina Wyndham appears again and was just too much with her little sayings to the Duchess.I loved that Marcus straightened her our for a bit, she was a great character.Jessie and James were also exciting characters.I loved the strong spirit and the strong wills of the women. Caroline was not all that exciting. I also loved the epilogue at the end . It actually made me cry and laugh . I would love to read a story about young Anthony Wyndham and Norths daughter.Any sequels of the children would be great!!! I love Catherine Coulter as a writer. She makes you feel that your are there with the characters. A big fan!!!! keep writing Catherine!!!I am now starting the bride trilogy and then the earth song trilogy and am looking foward to both !!! Catherine Coulter s novels are a delight!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars blah, 30 Mar. 1999
This review is from: The Wyndham Legacy (Mass Market Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very amusing and witty...quite charming indeed!, 26 Jun. 1998
This review is from: The Wyndham Legacy (Mass Market Paperback)
One of the most romantic book ever written. Much talented wit was added to it by the author and made it an unstopable book. I loved the plot within and the heroin...Duchess, and the hero, Marcus. Hmm...he is the dark brooding type and would want to make you just want to shiver... But it was a great book and I totally recommend it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Typical yet different, 7 Jun. 1999
This review is from: The Wyndham Legacy (Mass Market Paperback)
If you like quirky stories and odd characters that aren't quite believeable; this is for you. At least not a struggle to read.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disturbing, 21 Dec. 1998
This review is from: The Wyndham Legacy (Mass Market Paperback)
I was disgusted that they were first cousins. That they looked alike only made it worse. Nothing else in the book makes up for this deficit. I didn't care for any of the characters and I was not amused. I ended up throwing this book away and I did not buy the rest of the novels in the trilogy.

The Wyndham Legacy
The Wyndham Legacy by Catherine Coulter (Mass Market Paperback - 31 Dec. 1994)