5.0 out of 5 stars Best romantic fantasy I've ever read
This book is an utter delight.From the 1st page, I was caught up in the fast paced story, smitten with the Hero, Gian, who is incredibly sexy, and liking Jenise, the heroine.I loved the way the reader is far more aware of Gian's desire for Jenise than she is herself-and my goodness, the love scenes are steamy.I also thought she skillfully brought us up to speed on...
Published on 10 Oct. 2002 by Jane Garrett

3.0 out of 5 stars Not anywhere near as good as Rejar
I have to start by saying I liked Night of a Trillion Stars the first book in the series and loved Rejar. This book was not as good. The beginning was boring as very little happens. Kind of reminded me of the barebones minimum plots supplied in x-rated movies to link sex scenes together. The main character is Rejar all over again, but the female heroine is never...
Published on 30 Oct. 1998

5.0 out of 5 stars Her best book yet!, 2 Dec. 1998
By A Customer
Although I did not believe it was possible I actually enjoyed this book more then any other I have ever read. With this book she has become my favorite author!

1.0 out of 5 stars I cannot stand the covers on Dara Joy's books., 1 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
I enjoy this author's writing, but the book cover designs are such a turnoff they detract from the storyline. Hopefully, this will change in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, couldn't but it down!, 20 Nov. 1998
By A Customer
This book starts out where it has you and won't let go even at the end your begging for more. I can't wait for your next sequel to this series Dara Joy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It was the best yet, 17 Oct. 1998
By A Customer
I read the book in one sitting. I love the way Joy writes and expands on the familier world. Ms. Joy please keep on writing. This is a definite keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!! Now where's Tread, 13 Dec. 1998
By A Customer
Absolutely Great Book. I even have my husband reading her stories. But Where Oh Where is Tread's story. I think that that has to the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!! What next? I hope the last son of Krue!, 19 Jan. 1999
By A Customer
This book is a great adventure that involves passion, a cat with a attitude. Gian is a perfect man I would like to have one.WONDERFUL!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have read the whole series and this book is the best, 24 Nov. 1998
By A Customer
I have read all of Dara Joy's books and specifically this series. I think this is the best of the series. I can't wait for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome,intelligent, and fun, you don't want to miss it., 26 Oct. 1998
By A Customer
Once again Dara Joy has done a wonderful job, I read it in a night! I can't wait for her next one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Always a joy to read! Sensational, 27 Jan. 2000
By A Customer
I am totally hooked on the series now and cannot wait for the next. Keep them coming.

Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny)
Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny) by Dara Joy (Mass Market Paperback - 20 Jun. 2010)
Used & New from: £0.01