Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 16 September 2012
This is the first full-length Crimson City series entry that I've read [I downloaded it when Amazon offered it for free] and I found that I loved it. Even though CRIMSON ROGUE is actually the sixth book in the series, I had no problem picking up on the history of the series world, and the characters who inhibit it.

I'm going to check out the earlier books, though I am annoyed with myself for reading CRIMSON ROGUE first - I've probably spoiled tons of the earlier sub-plots by starting with book 6.

***

I really enjoyed the story, but the conversion from paperback to Kindle edition has screwed up the grammar and spelling, so I've removed a star as it does distract readers from the story. I can't believe that the publisher, or the author herself hasn't read though the book. I'm not a grammar nazi, but the errors are numerous and jump off of the page at you.
on 30 May 2012
It was a good read, intense in places with likeable lead characters to the story, and had good secondary characters as well, for a freebie book it was very good.
on 28 August 2009
Everyone should read Liz Maverick as her books are always good. The story lines are brilliant. I have read all the Crimson books an I am waiting for the story of Darius and Jill.
on 10 June 2012
Didn't enjoy it as its not my kind of story a bit to racy for my liking wouldn't recommend couldn't get into the story