4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, but...
This is the first full-length Crimson City series entry that I've read [I downloaded it when Amazon offered it for free] and I found that I loved it. Even though CRIMSON ROGUE is actually the sixth book in the series, I had no problem picking up on the history of the series world, and the characters who inhibit it.

I'm going to check out the earlier books,...
Published on 16 Sept. 2012 by AyJay

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Didn't enjoy it as its not my kind of story a bit to racy for my liking wouldn't recommend couldn't get into the story
Published on 10 Jun. 2012 by Sugar 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, but..., 16 Sept. 2012
AyJay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

I'm going to check out the earlier books, though I am annoyed with myself for reading CRIMSON ROGUE first - I've probably spoiled tons of the earlier sub-plots by starting with book 6.

***

I really enjoyed the story, but the conversion from paperback to Kindle edition has screwed up the grammar and spelling, so I've removed a star as it does distract readers from the story. I can't believe that the publisher, or the author herself hasn't read though the book. I'm not a grammar nazi, but the errors are numerous and jump off of the page at you.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 30 May 2012
It was a good read, intense in places with likeable lead characters to the story, and had good secondary characters as well, for a freebie book it was very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars paranormal reader, 28 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Crimson Rogue (Crimson City) (Mass Market Paperback)
Everyone should read Liz Maverick as her books are always good. The story lines are brilliant. I have read all the Crimson books an I am waiting for the story of Darius and Jill.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 10 Jun. 2012

Crimson Rogue (Crimson City)
Crimson Rogue (Crimson City) by Liz Maverick (Mass Market Paperback - 4 April 2006)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available