Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

on 3 September 2015
There's almost 2 sides to this story and the characters are written to compliment them. First are the dizzy heroines who seem to have no common sense and certainly no luck with men.
Then there are the men, who work for a political office that is being investigated by the FBI.
The 2 shouldn't work but it does and ends up a good storyline with lots of subplots running alongside.
It's easy to read and as I did read it on the beach, a good holiday book! 👍🏻
on 10 May 2013
Margo the cat stole this story for me. I love that cat. I want that cat.
I really enjoyed the rest of the story. I found the secondary characters just as enjoyable as the primary ones. I also want my very own Wade.
The main plot of the story is quite predictable but I did enjoy the little minor twists thrown in there. There were just enough to keep it interesting.
on 15 August 2013
Good book - Easy reading - Liked the trouble the main character got herself into trying to be a private detective. She even managed to fall in love along the way. All in all, worth a read if you like rom-com's.
on 24 July 2013
This was funny and fun and a good rom com romp. A little predictable, but at the end of the day if you read a book like this you know that they aren't all going to end up single and miserable. Fun.
on 18 July 2013
Oh this is a feel good book and makes you smile.

I will not tell you about the book as you can read it in the synopsis.

The story is well written and ends at a good place.
on 15 March 2013
Don't read this for the plot - which falls apart a bit at the end - but enjoy some pleasantly witty dialogue, a couple of decent set-piece scenes, and a bit of sparkle between H & h. Good fun.
on 31 May 2013
Loved the two romantic story lines. Great characters and cute cat. Wasn't sure I would like this when I started but totally loved it. Didn't get to bed till the early hours. Whoops!!!!!
on 28 February 2013
mildly funny and entertaining, slightly predictable but a lightweight read for a holiday. Enjoyed the characters involved and would read another in a series.
on 7 April 2013
Leaving Feedback with this system is a chore as it requires a minimum number of words to be submitted irrespective of the item under review
on 19 March 2013
I would recomend this book as it was a light harted read, she made you want to cringe with her when she made her error in first PI case.