Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 September 2013
Such a beautiful little book.
It may not give away any secrets but it serves it purpose. It seems to me that it would be a perfect book for someone who knows very little of the subject, whether as an introduction to more serious study or just as a nice book for those who have even a less-than-serious interest.
It didn't seem like much to me but it's been on the shelf next to my more respected books on the subject. But upon picking it up recently me this is a beautiful little art book, it's quite small indeed but is filled with wonderfully presented imagery from alchemists around the world and through the ages. Perfect for reference of the kind as it contains such diverse imagery in such a compact volume. it would be nice as a tool for meditation, this book is just lovely in feeling.
I've had this book for a while, but I have now fallen in love with it. It is now a dear friend, and the best book of it's kind (as a colourful introduction or compact art book, not any kind of in-depth look at the subject).
on 8 March 2015
This book is clear about alchemy what it is about history and its many myths. Avery good book.
on 25 June 2015
love the images and the size! just excellent to get started with simple things about alchemy and also is easy to carry around