4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, and a little different, 16 Nov 2009
S. Miles "SMiles" (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Advertising: New Techniques for Visual Seduction (Hardcover)
As the owner of a few books like this (which all seem to be exactly the same as all my course-mates at uni), I was initially drawn in by the cover...(I'm like that!), but it is so nice to have something a little different than "Advertising New: Print", "Advertising Is Dead" and "Creative Advertising". Don't get me wrong, I have those books too, but it is inevitable that my classmates will have flicked throgh those too, so this book gives the edge of some 'different' campaigns for me to know of and discuss.
The campaigns are well selected and the book is nicely layed-out. I was loathe to spend the 20 on this, in case it didn't live up to my expectations, but it has.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful and inspirational, 17 Sep 2010
In short, a wonderful book showcasing some excellent campaigns and full of inspirational ideas. Good quality paper helps the graphics come to life and there is just the right amount of accompanying text. Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Proved Useful to Young Ad Exec, 2 Dec 2010
J. Auton (England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for daughter who is in the Ad Agency business. Feed back from her is that it was a good read and has proved to be useful in her job.

Advertising: New Techniques for Visual Seduction
Advertising: New Techniques for Visual Seduction by Thomas Rempen (Hardcover - 22 Jan 2007)
29.62