Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 February 2012
Bought it for mother in law who is a textile expert and she was absolutely over the moon when she received it.The book is beautiful, the quality of the layout and the images is superb. It is a book for the experts, but it is also represents a perfect coffee table book!
on 8 May 2012
I saw the book in Spain in the Alhambra shop. It is beautiful so when coming home I decided to order the English edition from Amazon.
Fully agree with the first review.
on 18 December 2015
This textile book covers every corner of the Islamic world from Africa to Indonesia showing well illustrated examples from every area covered. It is a wonderful source for the specialist and for the keen enthusiast.
on 20 August 2015
I bought this for my niece's birthday. Unfortunately she already has it, but it means that I can now have it!