Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 April 2014
This is a great book for anyone who is considering architecture as a career, or indeed for anyone interested in tackling artistic drawing and painting (sculpture even) as it develops an excellent understanding of depth and perspective.
on 1 February 2013
As this was a present for my grandson who is 14, I cannot make a true assessment myself - hence 4 stars. I was very impressed with its content and presentation and my grandson was equally impressed on receiving it.
on 30 December 2015
Good speed of delivery. The course was comprehensive, easy to understand, and gave me a greater interest in different styles of architecture, as well as a thorough grounding in the discipline.
on 28 March 2013
I bought this book for my son based on the reviews and discovered it's recommended by his university to help with drawing skills.
on 6 January 2013
Really well set out and organised guide. It was bought as a present but the recipient found it fantastic and very helpful.
on 27 December 2013
Great book. Balance of descriptions and images are perfect. Layout and size also makes it an easy book to learn from.
on 22 July 2014
book as described and delivery on time
on 15 February 2016
Fair, not the best read
on 1 May 2015
Having bought this book before I started at uni to study architecture, I was hoping it would give me a good grounding for the year ahead. Having just completed my first year... I can say I'm so glad I bought it. There are so many reasons to get it... I'd basically be rewriting the book here!

The fundamentals are so well explained with accompanying detailed step by step illustratioms... even tricks that my lecturer didn't teach us. So many fellow students went out and bought this having a scan through that it has made it onto the uni's reading list. Any student doing architecture or interior design... or even those wanting to know how to draw a space accurately.... get this on your shelf!!!
on 12 August 2015