5.0 out of 5 stars great
this is really interesting and was a good price and worth keeping as a reference book. good product. good quality
Published 18 months ago by sarah bennett

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title
I bought Tribal Rugs together with Oriental Rugs: A Buyer's Guide. I was disappointed to find that they are both the same book with different titles.
Published 12 months ago by Mr. MO MCCARTHY

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title, 24 Oct 2013
Mr. MO MCCARTHY "Mike" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tribal Rugs: A Buyer's Guide (Paperback)
The book is a work of scholarship suitable for academic study. As such it did not fulfil my needs since what I needed was a suitable reference work to enable me to distinguish between types and quality of carpet to enable be to make a more informed decision in buying a replacement carpet for my conservatory. I really needed something shorter and with more commercial type information that was more accessible.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Tribal Rugs: A Buyer's Guide (Paperback)

Tribal Rugs: A Buyer's  Guide
Tribal Rugs: A Buyer's Guide by Lee Allane (Paperback - 28 Oct 1996)
Used & New from: £0.14