5.0 out of 5 stars A real guide
Easy to read, to understand, full of "real" informations. Every time one has a doubt about the subject, this book can give at least an answer. Warmly recommended, if you have of course wondered sometimes what is that makes an oriental rug so special to attract your attention.
Published on 13 Feb 2010 by Anna Spinelli

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Title
I bought Tribal Rugs together with Oriental Rugs: A Buyer's Guide. I was disappointed to find that they are both the same book with different titles.
Published 9 months ago by Mr. MO MCCARTHY

5.0 out of 5 stars A real guide, 13 Feb 2010
Anna Spinelli "bibliophile" (Ravenna, Italie) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A good guide, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Oriental Rugs: A Buyer's Guide (Paperback)
This book really helped me understand the qualities of different oriental rugs. It was also interesting to read where the rugs come from and a bit of their history.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Title, 24 Oct 2013
Mr. MO MCCARTHY "Mike" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oriental Rugs: A Buyer's Guide (Paperback)
The book is a work of scholarship suitable for academic study. As such it did not fulfil my needs since what I needed was a suitable reference work to enable me to distinguish between types and quality of carpet to enable be to make a more informed decision in buying a replacement carpet for my conservatory.ally needed something shorter and with more commercial type information that was more accessible.
I really need something shorter with more commercial type information that was more accessible.

Oriental Rugs: A Buyer's Guide
Oriental Rugs: A Buyer's Guide by Lee Allane (Paperback - 28 Nov 1988)
Used & New from: 0.01