Format: Misc.|Change

on 29 January 2011
I bought these for my six year old who loves the pretty designs and the fact they are long lasting.

I would purchase these again but there are not many in the pack.

Varied designs and very colourful.
They dont last very long at all. Great designs though!! Will last most of the day to all day but comes off whole in the bath which could be looked upon as a good thing!
on 28 September 2011
Beautiful temporary tattoos. Good quality, easy to use - so far they've not wrinkled at all when peeling off the backing, the colours are great and they last well.
on 5 March 2014
Fantastic my 4 year old loved them all. The larger ones you need to take more time putting on. Also I recommend putting the on the inside of the arm and back of hand as there is less hair to pull when getting them off also use some oil, like baby oil or olive oil to loosen the old ones up. Great fun and they last for a good week
on 23 March 2014
Bought this to add to my present box for kids parties, maybe I did not read the description properly but the packet is very small and you would be very tight to give it as a gift on its own! Delivery etc. was fine just thought product was a bit pants!
on 29 December 2012
These tattoos went on easily and have lasted relatively well, however it's worth noting that there are only 8 in the 'book' and for me they were a little expensive for what you got. I had happy children though.
on 12 June 2013
lovely butterflies, much smaller book than expected but probably good size for my granddaughters aged 6 and 3 and easy to send all the way to Oz!
on 28 June 2014
Bought these for part of a Birthday present for my daughter's friend. Excellent item for any child who likes arty things.
on 28 November 2015
I expected more for £2.99 so very disappointed when they arrived as much smaller than I thought. Two medium sized butterflies, six small and two smaller again. Haven't used them yet so hope they work well. I would have happily paid £1 for them in a shop but £2.99 is expensive for what they are. They have $1.99 printed on the back which equates to about £1.30
on 29 June 2014
My grandchild absolutely loves this and well worth the money. Will buy more. Very easy to put on and take off