5.0 out of 5 stars Great source
This is a great source book for anyone who loves Georgian architecture and who doesn't ,,,, I even bought two copies !!! thank you Amazon ,,,, +++++
Published 13 months ago by Stephanie Murray

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad - Not Great
Being a Architect, I love looking at buildings (sad I know) and really had been looking forward to getting this book. So I was a bit disappointed when I received it, the drawings and information are very good it's just a very thin book.
Worth getting if yo find it on a deal but other than that!!!???!!
Published on 8 Aug 2011 by P. Foster

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad - Not Great, 8 Aug 2011
P. Foster "Weird Fish" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Georgian Architectural Designs and Details: The Classic 1757 Stylebook (Dover Architecture) (Paperback)
Worth getting if yo find it on a deal but other than that!!!???!!

3.0 out of 5 stars probably good for architects, 11 April 2013
Not really what I wanted.... its just plans and architectural views I was hoping for a bit of something else. It is also very specialised, maybe all Georgian houses followed the same basic specifications..... actually I think they did :(
Never mind, just taught me to only buy books that have more pages to view before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great source, 29 Nov 2013