4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun - but shortlived
My 6-year old really enjoyed this little puzzle book - so much so that he finished it in 30 min flat...

Having stated this, I do think it was 30 min well spent - giving attention to details and focusing is never wrong. All in all, more of these Dover Little Activity Books that do demand something of the child would not be amiss.
Published on 13 April 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Spot the difference
I bought this booklet for a 5-year-old child who needs about 30 seconds to find the differences as there are only 3-4 differences on each page. In my opinion this booklet is too easy. Had I seen this book in a shop I wouldn't have bought it.
Published on 15 July 2009 by Queen of Shoes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Spot the difference, 15 July 2009
Queen of Shoes (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot the Differences Puzzle Fun (Dover Little Activity Books) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun - but shortlived, 13 April 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars This is egregious value for money, 15 Feb 2013
G. Titley "guy1cool" (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
This tiny book is worth about 30 or 40 pence at most. The price on the back is one dollar fifty- about a pound. And that would be taking the proverbial. I am considering sending it back to Amazon. Of everything I have bought from Amazon in the last 8 years this is the biggest disappointment. Shame on Amazon. You will feel utterly cheated if you buy this unless you are a close relation of the 'author'.

1.0 out of 5 stars ARE YOU KIDDING ME?, 15 Jan 2013
£2.50 for a book which lasted my four year old about 10 seconds. Most puzzles had only three/four differences to spot and my four year old just zoomed through the puzzles. Dull and disappointing for everyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars false advertising, 27 Feb 2013
bought for my grandaughter,very disapointed,book is only as big as a postcard,paid £2.50,when in fact it looks like a 30p book.Only $1.50 anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars good gift, 1 Feb 2013
bought for my nephews 5th birthday - Ideal to take when we go to resturants etc to keep him entertained while waiting for food or when growns ups are chatting

1.0 out of 5 stars Spot the Differences, 7 Dec 2012
The book is a disappointment, and not considered good value given the other items available in this category. 'Little' is indeed the important aspect to note.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, 14 Dec 2011
My 4 year old grandson enjoyed this book. It's much smaller than I expected, will fit easily in a handbag, for those times when you need to keep them quiet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Present, 19 Aug 2010
I got this for my 5 year old Granddaughter along when other books from Amazon and it kept her amused for hours

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 May 2012
Got this for my 5 year old grandson to keep him busy on rainy days. I was surprised and disappointed at the size of this book.
It's small, pocket sized. My grandson had finished it in one afternoon!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Spot the Differences Puzzle Fun (Dover Little Activity Books)
Spot the Differences Puzzle Fun (Dover Little Activity Books) by Fran Newman D'Amico (Paperback - 24 Sep 2004)