Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 March 2005
This book contains a superb collection of diagrams exploring every emotion and expression in physical theatre and mime, and is backed up in the text by a great deal of good advice for the absolute beginner, and tips for the more experienced actor or mime artist. An invaluable tool for those starting out in mime or physical theatre, it also offers a wealth of information and ideas for those wishing to plan their own silent theatre project and many effective techniques for expression that can be adopted by the speaking actor. Rarely has the human body's ability to express emotion been so neatly and concisely catalogued.
on 4 March 2015
Such a disappointingly bizarre book we left it in the house we were in holiday over Christmas. My husband is an actor and I bought it as a present but I felt a bit ridiculous after he had unwrapped it and I had a closer inside.
on 12 August 2014