on 3 January 2013
A lovely, different colouring book, which I have been enjoying as well as my 7 year old daughter. The perforated pages are great, no having to "share" the book!
on 1 August 2013
This book was excellent for giving me some great ideas also i love colouring .I shall look forward to having some more in the future .
on 29 April 2013
Not as big as i thought. It's ok. I thought the paper would be thicker but it's adequate. My daughter will use.
on 4 April 2016
Great quality. Fantastic clear pages for a real stained glass effect. Clean linework and designs which are both simple enough to be easily approachable and complex and pretty enough to be attractive for coloring fans of all ages.
on 31 October 2015
I love this book i have already coloured in three of the pictures. I would recomend this book to anyone who wants something a bit different.
on 22 January 2015
This is another excellent colouring book which my husband is enjoying colouring in. He finds colouring pictures therapeutic.
on 31 August 2014
I love stain glass windows and gives idears for patchwork to
on 7 February 2016
Was not what I expected, not many pages
on 28 November 2015
Excellent service and product as usual.
on 4 December 2015
Just what I needed for my collection